We’ve created the LTV Driveway Hosts group just for LTV owners who want to park in the driveways of other LTV owners. If you’d like to join this group, please continue reading.
In order to join the group you must own a Leisure Travel Van of any vintage.
Note: You do not have to have a driveway to share to join the group.
Once you’ve submitted the application form below, we’ll email you access to the map of our Driveway Hosts.
Here are a few guidelines for driveway camping.
- The privacy of our members is of great concern, therefore please do not share the link to our map with anyone not a member of our group.
- When requesting space in someone’s driveway, only ask for one-two nights. If they offer more, that’s fine, but don’t overstay your welcome.
- If your plans change and you’re not going to make it, please let your hosts know.
- If you have a tow car, be sure to confirm there is room for both your RV and the toad.
- Be considerate of your hosts. Don’t plan to set up your full outside camp in their driveway and please keep noise to a minimum.
- If you have pets, be sure to let your hosts know upfront. Keep them on a lease while at the site, and clean up their poop.
- Your hosts may invite you into their home and offer you the use of their facilities, but don’t expect it from every host. Some hosts may be more or less social than others. Respect their privacy.
- If taking advantage of electric or water hookups, an offer of a small amount of cash is appreciated.
- At the end of your stay, consider leaving a small gift, a thoughtful thank you card, or other gesture of kindness.
- Most of all, have fun and enjoy the company of another LTV owner.
Ready to Join?
If own a Leisure Travel Van you’re ready to join the Driveway Hosts site, please complete the following form to join the group.
Because it’s more efficient to work on responses in batches rather than one or two at a time, I’m going to dedicate time at the beginning of each month to work on this. You may not hear back from me right away, but I will get you signed up eventually, I promise!