Please keep in mind that in order to protect our member’s privacy, map pins are approximate locations only. You will need to contact hosts by phone or text to attain exact addresses.
Here are a few guidelines for driveway camping.
- The privacy of our members is of great concern, therefore please do not share the link to our map with other’s.
- When requesting space in someone’s driveway, only ask for one or two nights. If they offer more, that’s fine, but don’t overstay your welcome.
- If your plans change and you’re not going to make it, please let your hosts know.
- If you have a tow car, be sure to confirm there is room for both your RV and the toad.
- Be considerate of your hosts. Don’t plan to set up your full outside camp in their driveway and keep noise to a minimum.
- If you have pets, be sure to let your hosts know upfront. Keep them on a lease while at the site, and clean up their poop.
- Your hosts may invite you into their home and offer you the use of their facilities, but don’t expect it from every host.
- If taking advantage of electric or water hookups, an offer of a small amount of cash is appreciated.
- At the end of your stay, consider leaving a small gift, a thoughtful thank you card, or other gesture of kindness.
- Most of all, have fun and enjoy the company of another LTV owner.